I am an Indiblogger

Monday 18 December 2017

She....

A cold flow of fear runs down through her spine.
Never thought that all of her struggles will go in vein.
All of childhood days had been spent with a wish,
that someday everything will be fine.

In the very first morning of her life, she got threatened. 
In her mom's womb she felt much frightened. 
All they want was to wash out her existence,
for that, every kind of precautions had been tightened. 

In spite of all such conspiracies, she came.
They left only with their bad luck to blame. 
Her mother was a lone soul in this cruel world
who thanked the creator for blessing her with a gem.


Since then, she fought with every stereotype thought.
No one wasted any opportunity to incur a blot
not only on her character but also on her dignity.
Her life was just like the dry and barren soil of drought. 

After many years of hardships in her life.
She had found her love, that added a positive vibe.
But the day that heart hurt her like hell,
her life became porous and fragile like an old and emptied bee hive.

He accused of her being an unsocial soul.
how can he understand that her life was an elegy of dole?
Getting some gentle touch of love was her life's only goal.
That has also get broken with his unkind troll.

27 comments:

  1. Love your writing, its soo thought inspired and moving, its always an interesting read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much dear for reading and loving my poetry.. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful poem, love! You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This poem is so beautiful!! You have a great talent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading my poetry and this nice feedback.. 😊😊

      Delete
  5. Poetry is so individual and personal. Thank you for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, that is so good. I used to write poetry when younger, I still love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should start writing poetry once again.. Its fun to write your concern and imagination in a beautiful rhythmic way..

      Delete
  7. Beautifully written, you have a great way of getting your readers to connect with your words, your pooems always make me think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much dear for reading many of my works.. Its my pleasure that some sincere readers like you always push me towards positive direction through their nice reviews..

      Delete
  8. This poem was so beautifully written! I love how creative you can get with poetry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much.. :) Such inspiring views from the readers actually keeps me going..

      Delete
  9. Very thoughtful and beautifully written poem. I rarely like poems, but this was really very interesting one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading and loving my poetry.. :) I am so happy today to see that my readers are loving my working..

      Delete
  10. You're so talented! Such a beautifully written poem! I really enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a wonderful poem, I always love good poems. Interesting and beautiful poetry, amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful poem! There were my favorite lines -

    Since then, she fought with every stereotype thought.
    No one wasted any opportunity to incur a blot
    not only on her character but also on her dignity.
    Her life was just like the dry and barren soil of drought.

    ❥ tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am feeling so glad that few of my words have become your favorite too.. Thank you so much.. :)

      Delete
  13. THank you for sharing your poetry talent. Words are so beautiful and have so much meaning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for for your review dear. It means a lot to me..

      Delete
  14. Nice poem, I like it very much..

    ReplyDelete