I am an Indiblogger

Monday 30 April 2018

Before You Say It All

You are just like sunbeam,
who likes to destroy the untidy and unwanted thing.
The one who likes to clear all barriers by himself
rather than complaining about your sadness and making gruesome scream.

You are much happy with what you are.
Never expect anybody to be your crutch
during the time you cry helplessly in that stagnant hour.

But someday you come across with them.
They tried their best to make you more
vivacious and vibrant in accordance with their claim.


In those days they guessed about the presence
of a stinking hollow in your past.
They make you believe that only opening up those yellow pages
before them is the only door to gain your social acceptance. 

Your rusted iron soul now started breathing.
Such vibrant acceptance and support are something 
which you are looking for years.
Now you have started to open those pages, the mystery around you and everything.

Few days later you find them to be the most unknown soul.
After knowing everything about you they are more 
likely to retain a safe distance with such an abnormal life.
So, you repent for trusting them before you say it all. 


21 comments:

  1. Powerful words. It puts one in a pensive frame of mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear for this positive review. :)

      Delete
  2. This was such a compelling piece of writing. It made me feel quite sad that the trust was lost between the friends in this. A great poem indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just tried to focus the emotional knock down one faces while their trust breaks. Thank you dear for engaging yourself with my work. :)

      Delete
  3. You have a way with words. I adore your writing style. It sure put me in a mood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel more than happy whenever I get such inspiration from my reader. :)

      Delete
  4. Your writing style always captivates me. I can't wait to read what you have in store next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww!! Your words are enough to inspire me to write a new piece. Thank you so much for motivating me. :)

      Delete
  5. I love how you make us feel with your words. Takes a great writter to be able to do that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such positive reviews from my readers are something that make me feel happy and honoured at the same time. :)

      Delete
  6. Very beautiful poem with such a strong message. You are a very talented poet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your appreciation dear. :) XOXO

      Delete
  7. So powerful and beautiful :)) definitely it's a strong message :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tried to portray some agony felt by a fellow while he/she faces emotional break down. Thank you for reading my poetry. :)

      Delete
  8. Very nice and beautiful! I love your writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for investing your precious time for reading my poetry. #Love. XOXO. :)

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much dear for engaging yourself with my work. Such inspirations actually are the driving force that keep my pen going. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your poem, I found the pace of your writing very gripping.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice and Informative Blog!!!!
    Rajasthan Film Festival is a culture film festival In India in which artists in many different categories are awarded for their amazing work in their respected field.
    Film Festival in India

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will love to be a part of Rajasthan Film Festival in future. I am so glad to get this amazing review for my blog from your end. :)

      Delete